Recreation t-ball league for boys and girls in Pre-K and Kindergarten.
Recreation baseball leagues for boys in 1st to 9th grades.
Recreation softball leagues for girls in Kindergarten to 8th grades.
Children and young adults with disabilities from the ages of 5-20, are eligible to participate.
2024 Spring Recreation Season
Important information regarding WHBSA Spring Recreation player registration and team formation:
- Placement on a team will only be guaranteed for players who are registered by February 28th. Players who register during the "Last Chance Registration" period may be placed on a waitlist.
- Team Formation: Minor leagues and above will form teams via drafts. Younger leagues will have team rosters set by league commissioners.
- Requests for player placement on specific teams, with specific coaches, or with other children cannot be guaranteed
- Requests to have a player participate in WHBSA Rec leagues outside of his/her age level must be submitted in writing and addressed to the league commissioner at the time of registration. The player must attend evaluations and qualify for play at a higher level. The league commissioner must approve the final placement.
- All baseball players will receive a team shirt and hat from WHBSA. Players must provide their own batting helmet, glove, gray baseball pants, cleats, and protective cup. Chest protectors are encouraged in all leagues.
- All softball players will receive a team shirt & socks from WHBSA. Players must provide their own batting helmet with a face guard, fielding face mask, glove, gray softball pants, and cleats. Chest protectors are encouraged in all leagues.
While we endeavor to provide the most accurate and correct information possible, there is always the possibility of typographical errors, omissions, misprints, and other inaccuracies on or in these forms and applications. WHBSA reserves the sole and exclusive right to verbally or in writing, at its discretion, correct, restate, change, modify, or withdraw this information.